Saturday, October 2, 2010

BP_Diigo Group

As I embark on my journey in researching toward my Action Research project, I am going to utilize Diigo to assist with exchanging information with my critical friends.  Diigo is a social bookmarking site that goes beyond the scope of all the other social bookmarking sites in that it allows users to annotate, take snapshots, and even markup websites, documents and graphics.

Below is a snapshot of my Action Research group that I created in Diigo.  While the membership is low at this particular time, I hope to have my "team" in place and exchanging ideas and information soon.


Additionally, our team has created a separate group where we will be posting our findings throughout our EMDT program.  The-Team consists of Michael George, Jerusha Hufstetler, David Hotler, Ginny Holm and myself.  We have been working together over the past three months and have been using a variety of other Web 2.0 tools.


Diigo looks very promising.  By adding this tool to my personal learning environment, I hope to start collaborating with not only my teammates but also my critical friends who have graciously volunteered to assist me along my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment